It's no secret we live on ours phones nowadays and with our on the go mentalities we need real estate apps that keep up. Today I want to share with the top real estate apps for homebuyers and sellers.
1. Zillow. Let me begin by saying I used to be a Zillow hater. But Zillow's search engines are far superior to any other app around as well as their overall aesthetic. This is my personal go-to app when I'm on the road with a client and we need quick info about a house. They provide so much amazing consumer information like schools, comparable homes, and neighborhood information.
2. Dwellr. Not just for the city dwellers, we like this one out in the burbs too. In my eyes this is the app of the current paper Buyers Advisory we provide every buyer. Dwellr makes the cut for all of incredible information it provides regarding population, demographics, safety, and education about a surrounding area.
3. Zillow Mortgage Calculator. Zillow created a separate mortgage calculator app that allows you to enter in the sales price, downpayment, and interest rate and then it provides you with an estimated monthly mortgage payment. In the advanced function you can add homeowners insurance, HOA dues, and property taxes as well. The other really interesting thing about this app is the Market Trends that show todays going interest rate as compared to last month or even last year.
4. Project Color. You're trying to pick the perfect color for your new room and can't decide between a few different shades of gray. This app allows you to see what different color of paint would look like on your walls before you ever have to open up a can of sample paint.
5. RoomScan Pro. Ever been in a room and thought I wonder how how big that space is? If you're like me and never remember to throw tape measure in the back of your car this app will be perfect for you! RoomScan Pro (not a free app) allows you to draw a floor plan with just the touch of your phone to the wall. This can help you plan out rooms before you have to move your furniture in.
These are just a few that help me get through my day. What's go-to real estate app?
What my Clients Are Saying
“Exceptional.” She truly walked us through the entire process of selling our home from beginning to end. We really appreciated that there was always someone available to answer our many questions and very good at negotiating on our behalf. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to sell or buy a home!